Monday, August 24, 2009

Beach!

Packed car, on the way to the beach!
The promising weekend beach weather. :)
Me and Beauty, we went straight to the beach when we got there.

The nice thing about not being able to sleep one night is I got some early morning sunrise pics.



I don't know what it is I like about this one, but I like it.



Me and my lovey, on the beach!
Getting ready for a bike ride, on the boardwalk, with the crew.
Everyone.
These last two pictures I took a week ago right after it finished raining. It's a trail that we go running on right by our house.


We had a great time at the beach this weekend. The weather wasn't great, and no one was allowed in the water because of Bill, but it was great being with everyone, and I had a fun time with my camera. :) I haven't figured out how to put the pictures under my entry, so that's why this is at the end instead of the beginning. I'm sure it's easy, but I just can't seem to do it.

No comments: