Monday, August 17, 2009

Trying out my NEW CAMERA in DC!!!!

I just like this pic cuz of the colors :) The fish wouldn't hold still.
For my Peeps back home. :)



A cool little archway I found
One of my favorite buildings in DC....I love the tower! It's fun to go to the top.
Little Katie eating ice cream, she had her whole nose in at some points. :) love her.

So I'm going to try and do more updates, since I got a new camera. I'm trying to figure it all out now, so I thought I'd post a couple pictures. They aren't that good, but I'm really enjoying learning all the cool tricks. I have lots of fun plans for pics!

Joe and I are going to the beach this weekend with a bunch of friends. We haven't been all summer, and I can't wait! Hopefully I'll be able to get some good pictures there.

No comments: