Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Pics of him eating...

Here's right before his first eating...doesn't he look so proud. Almost like it's his first day of school. Please don't let that day come too quickly.
Not long after we started he was pretty sure he had it figured out, and could do it on his own.
"What mom, I got this."
It was also difficult to feed him because his signature move is eating his fists...guess it tasted better then his cereal. Also, I tasted the cereal, and I really believe that his fists tasted better.
"Please stop taking pictures." love that messy mouth!
Love this sweet boy face.

The end! Can't believe my little man is already eating solids, it has gone by so fast! Before you know I'll be taking pictures of him walking....crazy.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love that little chunky munky face too!!! Looks like he liked the rice..no surprise there since he seems to love to eat :)

Cassie said...

LOVE HIM!!! He looks so adorable eating! Try adding some vanilla yogurt in his cereal. Very good for him and helps with the yucky taste of cereal ALOT! :)

The Nutters! said...

oh my goodness! so cute :)