Wednesday, March 2, 2011

A couple videos of AJ


So I have a video of AJ eating rice for the first time, but it won't upload so I'm going to have to try later.

Last week he got a new jumper, which he loves, and I laugh every time this one song comes on because he jumps in time the entire time. But of course when I get the camera out he won't do it. Funny thing is, when I was watching the video back after recording, he was still in his bouncer and could hear the music...and of course started bouncing in time. Unfortunately I couldn't record it because I was watching the video on it. :) Oh well, I'll try to get it another time. :)

I also have a lot of photos to post, but I can't find my camera cord....I'll try and do that later today. :)

4 comments:

Cassie said...

Belle loved it! She wondered where his mommy and daddy were. :) Can't wait to see you guys. So sad that Joe can't come.

Unknown said...

so cute!

Emily Green said...

Hey! What a wonderful blog. I loved your blog. QuickBooks is the best accounting software, however, it has lots of bugs like QuickBooks Error. To fix such issues, you can contact experts via QuickBooks Script Error

Rose said...

Lockdown is running in the whole country due to coronavirus, in such an environment we are committed to provide the best solutions
for Quickbooks Error 404 .