Friday, December 5, 2008

Sickness


Well my poor hubby has been sick this past week. I stayed home with him on Tuesday and we've been resting all week but he hasn't been able to kick whatever he has. Luckily the Lord has been kind and has kept me healthy, that way I can take care of my boy. So pray for him that he would heal quickly and that I don't get sick also. :)


On another note, my sister sent me this picture a couple weeks ago of my neice and nephews and I just had to post it. Every time I look at it I laugh so hard. They are being super heros, and they used their underwear as part of their costume, I'm not sure how the underwear helps them with their super hero powers, but I've seen several other pictures with it on their heads so it seems to be helping somehow. They are the sweetest little guys. It was such a joy having them down for our wedding and I can't wait to see them in January!
I hope everyone has a great weekend! Pray for my sick husband!





1 comment:

Becc said...

Bethy babes that is so cute! you and joe are gorgous together i hope you live happily ever after even if i wasnt able to go to your wedding i love you both and will keep you in my prayers.