Monday, December 8, 2008

A Year Ago Today


A year ago today, Joe took me to NYC for my birthday, and proposed to me in Rockefeller center. This past year has been an absolute whirlwind, and I can't believe a year has already past.


Joe: I'm so glad you asked me to be your wife. Life with you has been more fun then I could ever imagine. You know exactly what to say or do to make me laugh, and you seem to be constantly doing it. :) I love the way you always seek to serve and bless me. I love when you call me on the way home and when it takes you quite a bit longer to get home then it should, I know you're stopping to get me flowers. You are such an amazing, godly man and I couldn't be more blessed to have you as my husband. Thank you for the way you consistently encourage me and also bring correction where it is needed. I know your desire is for me to grow to be more like our Savior, and I see that daily as we are living life together, in the way you love and care for me. You are more then I could ever ask for, and I can't wait to see what the Lord has for us over the next few years. I love you baby!

3 comments:

Cassie said...

Beth,
You are so sweet! I am so happy God has blessed you with such a wonderful husband! It is wonderful to be content with what you have. That picture is so cute of you and Joe! Can't wait to see you. Wish Joe was able to make it too. Cass

Unknown said...

yay!! i'm so happy joe askd u to marry him too cuz now we're sisters!! luv u bethy

Anonymous said...

Hey Bethy Babes, i thought you would be ecstatic to know that i asked Christ to be my Savior! On Sunday we went to church for the first time in a year and a half. i thought you might recommend a good one to go to. I need in depth teaching. congrats on your anniversary and on your sister's wedding. i love you very much. my new email is lsjnunez@gmail.com.