Monday, October 11, 2010

Family Visits

So it's been a little while since I've updated. It's been a busy couple of weeks. First, my Dad, Em and my little Bro Eli were here for the weekend. We had such a great time relaxing with them. We took my dad to Red Hott and Blue, since he is a huge bbq junkie and Red Hott is definitely our fav place. Here are some pics from their time here.
We had a nice breakfast at Joe's parents.
What a sweet face. Love the onesie! :)
Isn't he the cutest little man. Love my little brother.
Can't get enough of these two. We miss them so much already.
My dad. Such a good guy. Miss him.
After they left my dad's brother Cody came by for a quick visit. We were documenting how strong little AJ is getting.
Next up is my Mom and brother Davy's visit. This is us on the metro. You can kind of see AJ, had to get a pic of his first ride. :)
Davy obeyed the overhead lady very well. Everytime he heard "please stand back and allow passengers to enter," he would step back as far as he could...even though there was no one there. I had to get a pic of it.
Davy and the Monument. Can't believe he's already 12. His birthday was the day they traveled here.
Davy in the Museum of Natural History.
Davy and my Mom.
Davy is a huge Airplane guy, so he was very excited to visit the Air and Space Museum.
This is us at the Baltimore aquarium. We really made it around last week. Got to see a lot of stuff. You can always count on a great smile from mom... :)

AJ and I in the sharks mouth...I had trouble finding his head in this picture. It's kind of squooshed down in the snugly.
The Rainforest room. We all had such a great time!
The day that they were leaving we went and visited The Adventure Park.
Both and Dave and Joe loved it. :) We had such a great time with my mom and Davy and wish they could've stayed longer...



And this I had to add because it was so stinking cute. Love these two boys so much.

1 comment:

Cassie said...

Great pictures, babe!! You got a picture without mom talking in it...what an accomplishment. :) Can't wait to love on your little man.