Monday, October 11, 2010

Little AJ update...

He always makes the funniest faces...especially when he's sleeping. I love to just watch him.

He took a bath today. It went a lot better then it normally does, he didn't get upset till I took him out. Poor little man was so cold. :) He looks a little like a deer in headlights, makes me laugh. He's so alert now, it's fun to talk to him and have him staring back at you.


A few fun pics of AJ. He keeps growing a ton. He has his 1 month appointment on Thursday, can't wait to hear how our little man is doing. He is now in his 3 month clothes and some 3-6 month clothes... that will tell ya how big he is since he's not even a month yet. Ha! He still seems small to me though. Love my little boogs so much!

Hope you all had a great Columbus day!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just love that little/big man =) cute pix beauty!

The Nutters! said...

Hi Beth! AJ is so cute. I kinda think he looks like Joe and I kinda think he looks like you sometimes too... what do you guys think? <3
E

Tricia said...

Love seeing updates on little AJ.