Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Update

My sister was in town the last few days and we had a great time! I have a few pictures she took from bath time, but I don't have the ones with her and AJ, I'll have to post those later. Here are a few she took in the bath, and then some other from playoff weekend, and just fun home time!
He loves his Daddy so much.
Bath time is his favorite...except for when it's time to get out and dressed. Cass got a couple of pictures of him getting dressed, I'll post them later.
Sweet baby boy face.
Rep'n my team. I thought if we both wore Cassel jerseys then maybe we'd do better against the Ravens.....I was wrong.
He still looked super cute in the jersey, even if we got destroyed.
Love my baby boy! I don't have too many pics with him because I'm always the one taking them.
Fun standing time with Da-da
Having so much fun standing!
He's getting so strong! He'll be 4 months on Friday and is already sitting up on his own. Can't believe he is growing so fast!


Watching football together. Using Uncle Matty's boppy. Wish he could babysit sometime.

He was a little tired of me taking photos, but it's so hard because I love his little face!

Sorry there are so many pictures, I just had a hard time picking just a couple.

Hope you all have a great day!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I just LOVE ALL of these pictures beauty!!! He is so stinkin cute!