Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Happy New Year!

Here is my sweet little man opening his first present. I think they were Air Jordan booties. :)
So it has been quite a while since I updated...not that there's anyone out there that really cares, but I like to pretend like I have followers. :)

The holidays were so super busy. We went to Rochester the day after Christmas to see Joe's family. AJ got to meet his Great-Grandparents. It was a sweet time, and of course I forgot my camera. I got a picture off facebook though. I love facebook.

The day after we got back from NY we had to pack to go and see my Dad, Step-mom and little bro Eli in KC. Can I just tell you that Eli is about the cutest little guy ever! Thing is I forgot my camera for this trip too. Yep, putting my nice camera to good use! Good news is we got to go to see my Chiefs! Even though it was an awful game it was still so fun being there and cheering them on. Bring on the Ravens baby!!!

So since I don't have any pictures from the trip I thought I would do a few from Christmas, and a video`. Our little man is getting so big.
Here is my little chunk monk with his Daddy. He loves his daddy so much, it's so sweet. I can't tell but it looks like he's working on a triple chin...
Me and AJ with the Christmas Tree. What a big bellied boy!
I watched my little nephew Cole-Cole a couple times a week, and he loves his little AJ. I had to get some picks.
I really liked this one a lot. What silly boys.
Cole was so excited about the snow, I had to take a few picks.
What a sweet faced little boy.
Love this smiley face! Can't believe he is almost 4 months!
Enjoy the video. Daddy is a little crazier with his boy then I would like, but he's survived so far... :) He sure does get some cute laughs out of him though.

5 comments:

Tricia said...

Thanks for the updates, we always love seeing how AJ is doing. I hope you had a wonderful holiday and cheers to a great 2011. So the Chiefs have the Ravens next? Bring it on. :)

Life with Gemelos said...

I'm a follower :)

Cassie said...

Ummm...I follow too!! Gabe, Julie and I watched the video and we love his little laugh!! :D

Pamela said...

So cute Beth! I'd never thought I'd see Joe talking in a baby voice...but there you have it ;)

Unknown said...

I'm a follower too :) love those picts. of my 2 cute nephews!! and especially love the video. I need to get better soon so I can come see my fav. lil boy!