Wednesday, January 26, 2011

4 month check-up

Ok, so I'm a little late for this, it was actually a week and a half ago, but better late then never. My little man is growing so fast. He's 18 pounds, which I wasn't surprised about. :) 90th for weight and 85th for height, and his head is off the charts. Love my chunk monk. He got two more shots and seriously did not make a peep. He did so great! Much different from the last time he got shots.

I need to be writing down the things he's doing now so I don't forget, and so when I eventually get a baby book I can write it all down. :)

-He's been sitting up by himself for the past two weeks...I can't believe it
-His favorite thing to do is stand, and it's been his favorite thing since he was 2 months
-He's laughing all the time now, especially when his momma makes funny faces
-He loves to look at himself in the mirror
-He's been reaching for things for a while and is able to grab on now. :)
-He tried his first little bit of vanilla ice cream last night, courtesy of his Daddy, and surprisingly loved it.

I know there are so many other things, but I'll have to think. Love my little man so much!
AJ with his Daddy. Two peas in a pod.
AJ loves his Aunt Ni-Ni and she just might like him back. :)
He looks so big in this picture I can't get over it.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Aww love that lil man!!! He changed my mind about wanting a lil boy...whenever that might be ofcourse!

Life with Gemelos said...

Ha Ha..we just had our 15 month check up and Isabella only weighs 20 pounds. That is too funny!! AJ is just adorable :)