Tuesday, December 14, 2010

3 months today!

Wow, I can't believe it has been three months since I had this little boogs. Time really does go so much faster when you have a munchkin. I took a few pics today to commemorate his 3 month birthday. Side note: As I'm typing this my sweet little monster is letting it rip, and it smells to high heaven...like father like son? :) I wouldn't normally put Joe out there like that, but's unfortunately he's not ashamed.

This is his favorite way to sleep, no joke. I'm hoping that when he starts to roll over we'll have a lot easier time getting him to sleep at night, on his stomach.
Here is a full body shot of my growing boy. :) I remember when he was all curled up in this little chair..he's getting so big!
Sweet face.
Nice nose shot. :) Notice the hands...always in his mouth.

I love this little man so much and as it only grows as each day passes. So grateful that Joe and I have been blessed with this little man.

Well got to go, diaper duty is calling me. It's a messy job, but somebodies got to do it.



No comments: