Monday, December 13, 2010

First snow

So I didn't imagine his first snow to be like this... First off, you can't even tell it's snowing outside (it is I promise), second, snow to me means happiness, holidays, joy...none of those things are portrayed in this photo. With how much I love the snow I would've hoped he inherited some of it, and although it doesn't look like he's very happy, I know deep down he loves it, I just know it. The next snow I'm going for a good pic I don't care how long it takes, and I'm going to call that one "his first snow."
This is how I find him a lot these days...hands in mouth.
AJ and his first Christmas Tree. (notice the hands)
I pulled them down here to get a cute one of his face...
But as soon as I let go...back to his mouth. :)

Love all the new things this boy is getting into.


Beth




No comments: