Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Round 2

When I woke up this morning I was so excited to see a light little dusting on the ground, so I grabbed AJ and ran down stairs for some pics. :) I think we did a little better this time. Next time we'll get them with Daddy so they can be outside.
So it's not the best quality, but at least he isn't screaming, and you can tell there is snow outside.
Here's my Stud-muffin with his mini-me. Joe's all about the AJ standing on his own...at this rate the chub should be walking by New Years.

He sure loves his Daddy.
I love both these guys so much, they both make my life so interesting.

Blessed Momma

1 comment:

The Nutters! said...

Hi Beth! AJ is so cute. He looks so much like Joe! I can kinda see you in there too somewhere. Happy Late (late late) Birthday! Hope it was a good one :)