Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Grateful

(pic courtesy of Naomi my sister-in-law. I thought his bib was only fair since it was my birthday.)

Yesterday was my 26th birthday (where is the time going?) and I had such a great day! Well first, Joe told AJ that it was my birthday so to be good. Of course I was sure he would listen... and then the unexpected happened (Ha!). While walking down the stairs to have some cereal he simultaneously spit up ALL over me, and pooped out the side of his diaper, both sides. Happy Birthday, Mom. I guess I shouldn't expect any less from my little boogs. :)

My wonderful hubby got me the Nook which I am super excited about! I know it will serve me well when I'm feeding AJ (I need to be redeeming that time better). So far I love it! Very easy to use.

I was thinking yesterday, and was so grateful because it was a year ago that Joe said we could get off birth control, and here we are a year later with the sweetest little 3 month old. Our whole life has been changed since this chunk monk came into our lives, and I wouldn't have it any different. What a sweet boy he is, and I'm so excited for the coming years.

Moms, I was wondering if you would give me some ideas of what you used to do or what you do now when you are feeing you little one. Trying to come up with good ideas.

Thanks!
Beth

2 comments:

Cassie said...

Honestly, Beth, just enjoy them, talk to them and cherish that time. It goes so quickly. You will have plenty of time to do those other things....just a thought from a momma whose kids are all out of that phase.

Unknown said...

I'm not a mom but I was thinking you could memorize the scriptures that we need to for CG, during feeding time, just an idea :)