Friday, December 3, 2010

Family pictures

The Sunday after Thanksgiving the Wethje fam got together for some pictures. Joe and I showed up a little early so that we could have a few taken as a new little family. :)
I love this photo, it shows my boys chunky cheeks so well... I have a feeling bulldog might become his nick name. I love how they rest on his shoulders.
Joe loves his little man. He's been working on AJ standing by himself. I try and tell him that 2 1/2 months might be a little young for that, but you can't stop him once he has his mind on something. Next thing he needs to work with him on is bringing mommy breakfast in bed. :)
It's funny to me how many pics I have of AJ, but since I'm the one taking the pics only a handful of them are of me and AJ, so I wanted a couple with just us two.
Here is the whole family! Family photos is a favorite time for many of the Wethjes....HA! Everyone did pretty good though and they were a lot quicker this year then they have been in years past. Love them all so much

Beth

2 comments:

Unknown said...

we love having you in our family now beauty! and I love the pix of your own lil family, so cute! AND Happy birthday!!! =)

Tricia said...

Gorgeous photos! I can't believe how big AJ is getting. Before long, you'll have a little toddler running around.