Wednesday, December 1, 2010

PujBaby and two month update

I wish I would've asked for this for Christmas, or saw it before my baby shower. I guess there is still time to get it on my list. http://www.pujbaby.com/products/view/11/Puj_Tub/

So practical and looks so easy to use. I don't mind the one I have now, but to fill and empty and clean, it's a little more hassle then I would like. This looks so simple and easy to clean. Gives me a little more time during my day, and time is a hard thing to come by these days. Also looks easy on the back. Would love to give this a try!

AJ turned 11 weeks yesterday which is hard to imagine. He is 90th percentile for weight (14 pds 13 oz) and 80th percentile for height. He needs to be a big boy in order to hold his own in this family. He has older crazy cousins, and a Dad that I'm sure will play rough. I can't believe how fast time is going...

I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving! I have some fun Black Friday shopping stories that I will be sure to post later this week.

Love,

Beth

1 comment:

Cassie said...

Don't waste your money on it. He will be to big for it right now. :) They don't like those kinds of things for long. Take some time and enjoy those little baths. :D